Welcome to Pre-K!
We are so excited to have your child in our class and we look forward to a FUN year full of learning!
Important Pre-K Reminders
Only send your child to school on their designated days -
A Days are Mondays and Tuesdays, B Days are Wednesdays and Thursdays, Fridays will be an all virtual/remote learning day.
Join my class on Remind to get important updates straight to your phone! https://www.remind.com/join/mrsterry9
- Please complete and return all forms during the first week of school.
- Your child will need a mask each day they come to school. Please out their name on their mask.
- You child will need a water bottle daily. The water fountains are currently closed.
- Any transportation changes must be in writing! Please send a note in your child's folder - DO NOT send me an email or remind message!
- Snacks: up to each parent to send a snack daily with their child. The school nor teacher is responsible for supplying snacks.
- Any time you enter the school, you will need your ID
- Communication folders will go home daily. Please sign each night and return the folder in your child's book bag.
- Book bags should be a regular size to fit a folder/books
- Complete Change of clothes – shirt, pants, underwear and socks (label everything!!)
- Your child can bring a small blanket for nap time…..please no stuffed animals or pillows. The banket will stay in your child's book bag except during nap time. Please wash it every week.