CELL PHONE POLICY
- Students may use their cell phones before and after school, during breaks, and at lunch. Students may NOT use their cell phones during class. Students caught using their phones during class will be written up. (Teachers will not take phones from students).
- Teachers, please provide students an opportunity to comply with your request to put the cell phone away BEFORE writing the referral.
- DO NOT send students to the office for a cell phone offense. Complete the referral in Educator’s Handbook at an appropriate time and the student’s administrator will call them to the office.
- 1st Offense: Parent/Student Conference
- 2nd Offense: 1 day ISS
- 3rd and all other offenses: 1 day OSS
Use of headphones and earbuds will follow a one ear in and one ear out rule.