Please utilize our online registration portal for new and returning students. The video below provides a walkthrough of the online registration process. Note that new student applications will be subject to an approval period. Confirmation information and next steps will be sent via email. Contact your school if you need additional assistance during the registration process.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION: https://ccsdsc.powerschool.com/public/formbuilder/form.html?formid=963365
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION: Student and Parent Sign In (powerschool.com)
In order to register, all new students must reside in the school district’s attendance area (Chester, Great Falls, and Lewisville) at the time of enrollment. The student must be enrolled with his or her Legal Guardian as established at birth, with his or her parents, or as established by a Family Court (custody papers signed by a Judge). No affidavits are acceptable.
Students attend schools based on their legal residence. If you do not know which attendance area you are to be registered in, please contact the District's Attendance Office at 803-581-9545 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to upload the required documentation after enrolling for the first time, please contact your child's school to schedule an appointment and bring all of the required documentation for enrollment.
Required documentation for enrollment:
• Certified birth record
• Picture ID
• Immunization record(s)
• Proof of residency (need to provide 2)
1. Mortgage, lease, rental agreement, or property tax statement
2. Current utility bill (phone, electric, gas, water, landline phone, etc.)
• Name, address, and phone number of the last school attended.
• Transcript from the last school attended (grades 9-12)
• Secondary only (grades 6-12): Unofficial transcript from the previous school, withdrawal grades (if during the school year), and IEP (for special education students).